Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Secret

 I have decided to let the world in on a secret. There is one question that I do not know the answer to. (shocking, I know).  I have given it a lot of thought, I am conducting  experiments, I have contacted the brightest minds at NASA and MIT.   I think I am zeroing in on the answer, but in the interest of full disclosure and to let my readers know ( in my humble and modest way), that I am not completely perfect,  I have published this video as a form of press release. I know this "mea culpa" of mine will come as a shock to many who view me as some sort of Delphic Oracle. My apologies to anyone who I have let down by not knowing the answer to the question posed in the attached video. However, rest assured that I do know and am unwavering in espousing these
eternal truths:

                      

Carolina is a " Cheater School."

Maker's Mark is the best bourbon made.


A woman who can handle a shotgun is damn sexy (unless she is pointing it at you).


My boyhood dog, Moonshine, is in heaven, I ain't talking "dog" heaven. He's in "real"  heaven.


I have no interest in seeing Nancy Pelosi without her clothes on.


It will be a long time before anyone beats Joltin Joe's record of 56 straight games.


Barney Frank does not have any illegitimate children.


Every boy ought to play baseball.


George Bailey was a better man than Henry  Potter.


The founding of the United States was blessed by Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment